The Marketing Specialist will create, direct, and manage new marketing campaigns using the latest tools
and social media. Horizon Systems and Services is relaunching their marketing efforts after a three‐year
hiatus due to an update to their Policy and Claims Administration System software ‐ AllPoints. The
AllPoints suite includes Policy, Claims, Billing, Document Management and Reporting modules.
Focused exclusively on the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry, the Marketing Specialist will build
a pipeline of potential personal and commercial insurance prospects (company/executives) in the
United States. The exceptional candidate’s traits include an outgoing personality, ability to speak and
conduct product presentations in front of large groups, and work with the executive management team.
- Willingness to learn property and casualty insurance
- Eager to learn the functionality of the AllPoints Policy and Claims Administration System
- Support RFX proposal process by researching and providing technical and business responses
- Ongoing desire to develop skills to provide advanced technical demonstrations of solutions
- Ability to translate AllPoints capabilities into benefits/values to meet the prospect’s unique business needs
- Exhibit professional characteristics, excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Win new business and develop existing accounts
- Build relationships with key influencers, develop business insight into and have informed opinions on future strategies
- Work independently and with business development resources to develop and execute prospecting strategies to identify, qualify and close new business
- Secure and lead face‐to‐face meetings with business leaders and decision makers including top level executives within our target markets
- Deliver compelling customer presentations and proposals that expertly articulate Horizons Systems and Services Value Proposition and how it supports the prospect’s strategic objectives
- Develop, maintain, and grow an ongoing sales pipeline
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or similar program
- Capability to collaborate using Teams, MS Office/Outlook, SharePoint
- 5+ years in customer‐facing role and/or experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel 25%
Preferred Qualification and Skills
- Subject matter expert in the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry
- Headquartered in Sheboygan WI, Horizon Systems & Services, Inc. is an established and growing provider of application software technology solutions to the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry.
- We are a customer centric organization with plenty of opportunity for growth in your career. Work where you are most productive; be that at home, in the office, or somewhere in between. We support our team and believe in giving you the opportunities you desire.
- Horizon Systems & Services offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, a 401K program, and a graduated vacation policy.
- Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
- Standard Apply:email@example.com