Horizon Systems and Services has an immediate opening for a qualified individual to play a key role in a new area of the
company known as “Product Readiness”. The primary focus of this new group is research and development efforts to
enhance, configure, and deploy a standardized cloud-based version of the software which is readily available for
marketing demonstrations, trial use, and new customer installations.
The individual who fills this position will participate in programming system enhancements, administration and
integration of third-party vendor software applications, incorporation and configuration of standard insurance industry
elements within the application package, and act as a product advocate supporting the Sales and Marketing team.
In this role you must maintain a good understanding of customer expectations for a modern P&C insurance system, and
then plan, prepare, and initiate development efforts to successfully achieve those expectations.
- Responsible for application upgrades and system modifications pertinent to cloud computing platforms
- Responsible for implementing related third- party software applications and add-ons
- Responsible for performing cloud installations and associated maintenance/monitoring
- Identifies and communicates project milestones, tasks, and risks to management
- Delivers quality products that exceed client service levels
- Makes tactical decisions that are driven by overall project objectives
- Self-sufficient and capable of working with limited supervision
- Communicates and collaborates with team leaders or project managers on relevant activities
- Facilitates discussions with other applicable the project teams • Creates and delivers presentations/communications and other relevant training-oriented materials to staff members
Headquartered in Sheboygan WI, Horizon Systems & Services, Inc. is an established and growing provider of application software technology solutions to the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry.
We are a customer centric organization with plenty of opportunity for growth in your career. Work where you are most productive; be that at home, in the office, or somewhere in between. We support our team and believe in giving you the opportunities you desire.
Horizon Systems & Services offers its employees a generous array of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, a 401K program, and a graduated vacation policy.
Horizon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kurt Kwekkeboom directly at email@example.com
- Standard Apply:firstname.lastname@example.org